Malaysia's First Fabric Cleaner Rental

It's So Easy to Use Even a 12 Years Old Can Use It


Just 2 Simple Steps to Use It

Spray fabric cleaning solution on the dirty area
Use the fabric cleaning machine to suck dirty water out

One Machine,

Unlimited Cleaning

With Special Formulated Cleaning Solution, It's Super Easy to Make Your Fabric Clean Again

Rental Pricing

2 Hours


24 Hours


48 Hours


Before & After

Why Us?

Easy To Use

Similar to using vacuum cleaner. Simply spray the cleaning solution water on the dirty area and use the machine to suck dirty water out from the area.

Panasonic Equipment (Imported)

To provide the best result to you, we invested heavily to import Panasonic brand equipment from overseas.

Unlimited Cleaning

Rent for 2 hours, 24 hours or 48 hours and self-clean unlimited item at your place.

Check out what our client say

My second time book OllaClean. The machine is so easy to use.

Even my kids can use it. They have my strongest recommendation. Thanks!


Repeated Customer

Place a Booking Now


Have questions? We might have your answers here

How to Use This Machine?

Fabric cleaner is also a type of vacuum cleaner. Using it is similar to how you use vacuum cleaner. Simply spray the cleaning solution water on the dirty area and use the fabric cleaner machine to suck the dirty water out from the dirty area. Rest assured that we will provide instruction booklet when we deliver the cleaner to you.

Why Rent Instead of Hire Someone?

We realize machine nowadays are super easy to use. A professional cleaner is no longer required. We are able to pass the saving to you and provide this service at a much lower price.

Where Can We Use It?

You can use it to clean any fabric item. Such as curtain, mattress, sofa, car seat and more.

Can Remove Stain?

Yes, kindly clean the stained area repeatedly to remove it. Stains such as urine, coffee, oil can be removed using this machine 99% of the time. (Remaining 1% usually is because the stain has been left for a long time)

I Love it. Can I Buy This Machine?

You are not the first one who asked this. You may contact our customer service to purchase it.

Let's Talk

Tell us what you need and we are happy to answer any of your questions. We currently serve KL & Selangor


011-5766 5390

Dimiliki Oleh:

Beyond Better Sdn Bhd

WhatsApp Us